Thursday, July 09, 2009

Spring Delight

SPRING DELIGHT

Photobucket

I am using part of the blog Train Spring Delight by Susan of Tootypups Scraps Get it HERE

This tutorial assumes you have prior knowledge of psp and its workings
This tutorial uses Eye Candy 3000

My supplies HERE

ONTO THE TUT

Open a new image 700X300 floodfill with white so you can see what you are doing.
Find a nice thick font (I used BEblob) i used size 72 stroke 2 Vector. The colours I used were #000000 (top box) #df6680 (bottom box)

I used the deform tool to make it bigger, convert to a raster layer click inside each letter of your name with the magic wand, and contract by 2. Find eye candy 3000 and go to the glass settings use the settings below


Photobucket
I messed about with the settings until I got one that I thought was the closest to the ladybird.


Add a drop shadow of 2,2,50,5 (black).

Find the ladybird and resize by 60% smartsize then go to adjust and sharpen, duplicate this layer and mirror put one at each side of your name. Find TP chain 1 resize by 60% sharpen then add at the bottom of you name UNDER the ladybirds, if you need to use the deform tool to make sure there are no sticky outy bits. Add the same drop shadow to all the layers.

Go to raster 1 add a new layer a floodfill it i used #efa7b6
Add mask cbj_mask05 (in my supplies) using ther settings below


Photobucket
Add the (c) Susan http://tootypupscraps.blogspot.com
And save as a jpeg.

This tutorial was written by thefishqueenandtheprincessofpinkdopsp.blogspot.com/
On the 09/07/09
Please do not copy to another site without our express permission.
Please send people here to grab the supplies and do not share our link for the download.
Feel free to text link only to this tutorial

0 comments: