Sunday, May 17, 2009

Perfect Pisces

Perfect Pisces
Photobucket

I am using the awesome artwork of Lindsay Cibos her work is only available from CILM please do not use this tube without a licence, she also does many other star signs :)
This tutorial presumes you have prior knowledge of psp and its workings, I used psp 9 to write this tut, but I can’t see why it can’t be done in other versions, this is a quickie :)

Scrap kit by Bel Vidotti Called Sea Life HERE

My supplies HERE




Onto the tut


Open a new image 600X600 flood fill in white.

Add sealifeframepebble as a new layer and re size by 80%


Add my inner as a new layer place under the frame.

Copy and paste bubbles 3 as a new layer place at the right hand side of the frame duplicate and mirror.

Add your Tube as a new layer and place in the centre, of the frame. Resize elements and add to your liking as new layers.

Add a drop shadow to all layers. (I used 2,2,50,5 black )

Go to the bottom layer add paper 9 as a new layer then apply mask cbj_05 use your deform tool to fit it around the tag.

Add my word art as a new layer on the top layer. Then add your © info and your name, save as a jpeg and resize to your liking.


This tutorial was written by Steffy of thefishqueenandprincessofpinkdopsp@blogspot.com on the 17.05.09 and is totally out of my own head, if anyone has made one similar then it’s not my fault. Do not share the zips included here but send people here to download them from here, fell free to text link ONLY to this tut, do not hotlink! Thank you

0 comments: